Land, lots of land under starry skies above . . . But, more specifically, we seek two to six acres with:
- Trees for clean air, shade, edible landscape, wildlife habitat, play
- Sloping topography, including:
- – low area for stormwater management, pond
- – south slopes for solar access
- – high spot for views, wind power
- Soil for food production, firm subsoil for building foundations (usually means avoid clay)
- All the “near to . . .” must-haves and would-likes that we list elsewhere.
Any leads are graciously appreciated.